Forex Trading in Kenya Tips – How to Be a Successful Trader

Over 90% of the Kenyans who start trading forex get their accounts wiped out in less than six months. However, you do not have to become part of this statistics. You can trade forex in Kenya and become as successful as the other 10% of expert forex traders in Kenya. However, for that to happen, … Read more Forex Trading in Kenya Tips – How to Be a Successful Trader

How To Get Your Freelance Clients Without Bidding for Jobs

a kenyan blog

Today I am glad to announce that a revised edition of my Profitable Blogging Training is almost complete! A few more days and I will be sharing my journey into building a niche website from scratch to full profits in just six months! This month’s Kindle royalties also just hit my account, and they are … Read more How To Get Your Freelance Clients Without Bidding for Jobs

7 Incredible Tips for Maintaining Awesome Ratings on iWriter

a kenyan blog

A few days ago, I got a complaint from one of my mentees. She had done 7 articles on iWriter. All the articles had been accepted but apparently there was a problem. Her iWriter account showed low ratings of 3.5 stars only! So what was the problem? In this article, I will share 7 secrets … Read more 7 Incredible Tips for Maintaining Awesome Ratings on iWriter

How to Find the Best Elance Client for Your Freelancing Career

In the freelance world, clients take a lot of caution when hiring a freelancer. They will scrutinize their profiles, take them through rigorous interviews and basically leave no stone unturned to ensure that they are hiring the right freelance worker. They want a freelancer who will deliver their projects on time, a freelancer who won’t … Read more How to Find the Best Elance Client for Your Freelancing Career

The Most Convenient Ways to Withdraw Money from Paypal In Kenya

How to make money blogging in Kenya

How do you withdraw all the money you have earned from freelance writing or other online jobs from Paypal to your Mpesa or bank account? There used to be a time when withdrawing online money from Paypal in Kenya used to be a real hustle. There were only a few  inconvenient and expensive ways through … Read more The Most Convenient Ways to Withdraw Money from Paypal In Kenya

Are Your Really Prepared to be a Ghost Writer?

How to make money blogging in Kenya

Who is a ghost writer? “I am a ghostwriter!” But what is a ghost writer? The concept of ghostwriting, though popular elsewhere in the world, is still to take root with freelance writers in Kenya. Many people do not understand just how you can write a whole book and let other people enjoy the fruits … Read more Are Your Really Prepared to be a Ghost Writer?

Freelance Tips: The 12 Commandments of a Successful Freelancer

Are you gearing up for a journey in the world of freelancing? Before embarking on that expedition, here are twelve important commandments that every freelancer should have in their toolbox: 1. Constant learning. We live in a world of constant change. As a freelancer, you should always be ready to know the “what’s in” and the … Read more Freelance Tips: The 12 Commandments of a Successful Freelancer

5 Incredible Tips for Landing More Freelance Writing Jobs

How to make money with a blog in Kenya

Today I would like to share five super tips that will help you win high paying online jobs in Elance and oDesk. Remember, no matter how much information you cram in your head, if you do not make a point of taking action you are as good as the person who doesn’t know anything at all. Elance … Read more 5 Incredible Tips for Landing More Freelance Writing Jobs

KCSE Results 2013 Out- What Is Next

If you did your KCSE in 2013, you might be happy to note that KNEC finally released the KCSE results today after some delays. The release of the 2013 KCSE results however also marks a time in your life when you should sit back and reflect on what you really want to do with your … Read more KCSE Results 2013 Out- What Is Next