Start a Blog That Matters
The best way that I know of to get your own website up and going in a few hours time is through a WordPress Blog.
The problem most people have with getting their own website up and running is that they don’t know how to set it up.
WordPress blog installations are fairly easy but I have found that there are always a few small hang-ups that most people encounter when attempting to install their blog.
Here’s a few of the problems you may encounter when setting up a WordPress blog website:
- You don’t know how to set up their domain name
- You don’t know the best website hosting service to use
- You don’t know how to set up an “add-on domain” on your server.
- You don’t know how to install the blog
- You don’t know “in which directory” to install the WordPress blog
- You don’t know how to customize the set-up for maximum SEO benefits
- You don’t have the time to set up your website
- You don’t want to spend a lot of money on a professional website
There’s a simple solution.
For a limited time I will install your WordPress blog for you for FREE.
That’s right! I won’t charge you anything for my services.
Not only that, I’ll also install a theme and install some of the plug-ins that I am using on this website as well:
Here’s what I am willing to do for you:
- Install your blog.
- Install the WordPress theme of your choice
- Install some essential plug-ins including Sitemap, Link Checker, All in One SEO Pack and Contact Form 7.
- Customize your general settings, user and log-in information, and your website url
- Configure your website for better SEO by customizing your permalinks (You won’t have weird numbers showing up on your blog post URL’s.)
- Setup comment moderation to protect you from blog comment spam.
Why I’ll install Your Blog For Free
You may be wondering what the catch is. Why would I install your WordPress blog for free?
It’s simple. The hosting service that I recommend pays me a commission for referring you to their service. In other words, they pay me instead of you paying me.
I’ve chosen BlueHost which is the very best web hosting service for blog installations. All you have to do is signup for a new hosting account through my recommended hosting provider using my link which will give me credit for referring you to the hosting provider’s website.
I recommend BlueHost for the best prices available and also since they are the easiest to use.
Please allow me to clarify: I provide installation of a WordPress blog only IF you purchase BlueHost through me.. If you already have a host I can’t install your blog fro free. I currently charge $100 to install a blog on another host because they’re setup differently and it may take longer.
I require that you sign up for a minimum one-year term to be eligible for my free website installation service… although you’ll get free domain names and even cheaper prices if you order a full two-year term .
More information about BlueHost . The cost for this service is as follows:
2 years- $6.95 monthly or $166 total (domain name included)
1 year- $7.95 monthly or $95 total (domain name costs extra)
I recommend BlueHost because I have found their customer service to be very good. They also include the following:
- Free Domain Name
- Free Privacy
- Top Notch 24/7 Support
- $25 Free Yahoo Credits
- $50 Free Google Credits
- and a whole lot more…
You must use the link for Bluehost provided on this page to be eligible for my free blog installation service.
I’ll also install the theme of your choice on your website. Choosing a theme can be fun. There are a lot of free WordPress themes out there. I’ve listed some of my favorites here.
You’ll get any WordPress theme that you like on your blog. The free ones are nice, however a Premium WordPress Theme can offer flexibility and a professional image for your website (You get what you pay for.).
There are 3 Premium WordPress Theme Providers that I recommend (affiliate links included):
- Thesis by DIY Themes– I am using the Thesis theme on this website because it has all the bells and whistles and has excellent Search engine optimization capabilities.
- The Flex Theme by IThemes-The Flex theme is easy to Customize and VERY Flexible. Ithemes provides me with a 25 discount code. I also provide a premium theme buyers guide in pdf format from ithemes which you can download for free by clicking here.
- StudioPress Themes-These theme’s, formerly called Revolution, are a little bit more difficult to customize but provide a nice looking website. I’m using StudioPress on my website at Missions With Purpose and on my Fat Loss website
When you use the links provided I’ll make a commission from these themes so I’ll install them for you at no cost since some of them require a little bit more knowledge for installation. However, since these themes are a little bit extensive to set-up I cannot customize them for you for free.
How To Start:
- Signup for BlueHost (If you need help signing up feel free to contact me)
- Choose your free WordPress theme or order a Premium WordPress Theme such as Thesis (optional)
- Once you have your receipt(s), fill out the form below.
- I will confirm your new BlueHost account.
- I will confirm your premium theme purchase, if applicable
Optional: Get a wordpress blog installation consultation via telephone (skype) for half price. For more information click here.
Sign up For BlueHost : Click on this link: www. Real Hosting Success.com or click on the image below.
Notes on Blog installations:
If I install the website for you, it will be up and running within 48 hours… most often much less. You will receive email notification from ‘SimpleScripts’ with the subject line, “New WordPress Installation” and your blog login details.
Please DO NOT login until you receive email confirmation from me that your blog is fully configured.
Please include the following from your BlueHost receipt in the Hosting Details section of the form.
- The Temporary Web Address that you use to log on to your hosting account
- Temporary FTP Address
If you purchase one of the Premium Themes, please include that receipt as well.